|Thickness||5 - 15 mm|
|Packaging Type||Corrugated Box|
SGG PLANITHERM is an advanced thermal insulation glass manufactured by coating clear or body tinted float glass with metallic oxides through a process of magnetically enhanced cathodic sputtering under vacuum conditions. Its highly reflective to long-wave heat radiation, hence is a very good thermal insulator.
When coated on body-tinted glass, this thermal insulation glass combines solar control with thermal insulation properties. It also has has a neutral appearance due to very low reflection. This thermal insulated glass also has excellent light transmittance resulting in maximizing the entry of daylight into the building.Application
This thermal insulation glass can be used for any external double glazing application.
- For windows and skylights of residential buildings and private domestic housing
- Glazing of greenhouses and for patio doors
- Windows and facades of non-residential buildings
Thermal insulation glass SGG Planitherm in combination with a solar control glass in a double glazed unit is the best way to improve the energy efficiency of a window/facade.
- It allows maximum light penetration and keeps the interiors warm
- It reduces need for heating/cooling, thus helps to save energy and protect the environment
- Provides advanced thermal insulation